- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Better get to know Generation Z via this interactive NY Times piece in which they interviewed 995.
- "Think of the mothers of sons:" a Notre Dame mom is begging female students to stop wearing leggings, which has sparked protests.
- The Mueller Report is over 300 pages, but sure, a four page summary really captures all the nuances.
- In Beijing, it's often cheaper to have food delivered than to get it yourself. "Like, way cheaper." How does that work?
- A guest on Laura Ingraham's show said that trans people will "destroy" gender norms to create "new species" that is "human and part machine."
- Trump tweeted that the FBI and the Justice Department will probe Chicago prosecutors’ handling of the Jussie Smollett case, though it's unclear if that is actually happening or just Trump yelling into the void.
- Wealthy New Yorkers are dropping $375 an hour on prep courses to get their kids into $50,000 kindergartens.
- R. Kelly's former hairdresser has gone public with sexual abuse allegations against the singer: "I was sexually abused by him and I live after that."
- Here's everything you want to know about subway bathrooms without having to smell them.
- A Bangladeshi woman has given birth to twins almost one month after delivering a premature baby boy, her doctor told the BBC.
- And finally, big boys need cuddle time too:
What a cuddle bear🐻 pic.twitter.com/nlIGAVxrcr
— puppybowl (@puppybol) March 25, 2019