- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Here's a fun guide to drinking every month organized by whatever is in season.
- The Associated Press used to have strict guidelines how to best handle women journalists: "Provide the reason, the authority, and the security to direct a woman in the use of her constant emotional drive."
- Sure, you could share a Facebook account and phone with your twin—but would you share a boyfriend?
- This is what it's like to ditch soap and shampoo and embrace the bacteria-rich hygiene life.
- A lot of what is wrong with the modern world can be gleaned in this article about one couple's disastrous Vine-enhanced relationship.
- A Seattle man has been arrested for allegedly calling in dozens of bomb threats against himself and his company in what appears to be an elaborate attempt to get extra days off.
- Check out a trailer for season four of Jerry Seinfeld's Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee.
- Watch a one minute preview of what Norm MacDonald’s late show might be like.
- One of the writers of Orange is the New Black realized she was gay by working on the show.
- Police Chief Bratton hates graffiti in his soul.
- And finally, a ferret pulls a ninja move to get a toy away from a dog:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today