- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Non-rhetorical question of the day: "Do developer-owned coffee houses accelerate NYC gentrification?"
- Aaron Sorkin discovers that Hollywood has some problems with diversity, and is outraged.
- Huma Abedin is reportedly giving Anthony Weiner another shot, even though she could be going on romantic vacations with the Scandal president.
- This was satisfying: Ted Koppel politely tells Sean Hannity he is what's bad for America.
- The NY Post assigned four reporters to investigate a singing homeless man.
- Senate investigators plan to question Jared Kushner about meetings he arranged with the Russian ambassador during the transition.
- As 60 Minutes showed last night, mainstream media still doesn't know how to handle the toxic false reality of the Alt-Right.
- Hello fellow kids, are you a GenZennial?
- MTV argues that Trump's vision of the American city is Old Future New York from the movies.
- Bao Bao made her first public appearance in China.
- Emo Trump is back with his new hit single (it doesn't have an official title, but I think we can go with "What The Hell Do You Have To Lose?").
- And finally, a cat gets towed around:
Early Addition: Emo Trump Returns With New Very Emotional Single
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: