- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Demi Moore has reportedly dumped hubby Ashton Kutcher...allegedly because he was cheating on her. Now who will be our May-December role models?
- Lawmakers thanked NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly for reminding officers calm down about trickery and marijuana arrests.
- R.I.P. cross-eyed opossum—you were too beautiful for the internet.
- Karl Lagerfeld's three-bedroom Gramercy Park apartment is on the market, and it's on sale!
- Saturday Night Break-Up: SNL stars Fred Armisen and Abby Elliott have ended their star-crossed relationship.
- Celebrate 40 years of Starbucks with a t-shirt that looks permanently stained.
- You may now be able to watch the New York Giants, Knicks, Rangers and Islanders in high definition.
- Renters claim "glitzy" Riverdale apartment building is racist.
- Google nerds really are super nerdy.
- Check out a “life-sized, detailed, and functional replica” of the executive restroom of the New York JPMorgan Chase headquarters.
- And finally, here's video of a sheep who thinks he's a dog! He's so nutty!
Early Addition: Dude, Did Demi Dump Ashton?
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: