- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Starting in two weeks, e-cigs won't be allowed in checked airplane luggage, to reduce the risk of fire.
- Biscuits & Gravy was voted into office as Lay's next permanent flavor.
- Saint's Alp Teahouse, which claims to have brought bubble tea to NYC, is closing tonight.
- Bette Midler declares that a lack of virgins has delayed a Hocus Pocus sequel.
- A piece of space junk is hurtling towards Earth but no big deal.
- Food in the '70s was weird but strangely beautiful.
- The Knicks' Carmelo Anthony loves New York City but sometimes thinks: "fuck this place."
- Fox & Friends convened a panel of men to judge whether women should wear leggings in public.
- And finally, tiny legs are not conducive to stair climbing:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today