- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced that the House of Representatives would begin drafting articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump.
- BuzzFeed compiled a list of the 76 most powerful/unforgettable photos from the 2010s.
- This is what it's like to work for Alex Jones: "Over time, I came to learn that keeping Jones from getting angry was a big part of the job, though it was impossible to predict his outbursts. Stories abounded among my co-workers: The blinds stuck, so he ripped them off the wall. A water cooler had mold in it, so he grabbed a large knife, stabbed the plastic base wildly and smashed it on the ground."
- Check out the first trailer for the live-action remake of Mulan.
- Karen McDougal, a former Playboy model who says she had an affair with Donald Trump, is suing Fox News because she says Tucker Carlson made false claims about extortion that damaged her reputation.
- A man was caught on camera groping an 18-year-old woman on the platform of a Manhattan subway station.
- The rise and fall of the Taxi King embodies the rise and fall of the entire taxi industry.
- Here is where to get the best latkes in NY.
- Angel Olsen performed gorgeous renditions of "Chance" and "Summer" on Kimmel.
- Equinox sounds like a lousy place to work.
- The Outline thinks Didone is the type of the next decade, but according to a graphic designer I spoke with this morning, "this prediction is only centered on brands catering to women who deserve more than to be catered to with type that resembles a pulp romance book."
- Shopping, a really fun UK post-punk trio, are releasing a new album next year—listen to new single "Initiative."
- And finally, some dogs grow up to be kangaroos:
Early Addition: This Is What It's Like To Work For Alex Jones
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: