- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Here's a good recap of everything that happened during the impeachment trial yesterday.
- Actress Annabella Sciorra took the stand during the second day of Harvey Weinstein's trial, describing how Weinstein raped her in her New York apartment in the '90s.
- Remember that time someone tried to use "Pepsi Points" to buy a jet?
- The Trump administration is coming out with new visa restrictions aimed at restricting “birth tourism," in which women travel to the U.S. to give birth so their children can have a U.S. passport.
- Why wait until your 40s to have a midlife crisis when you can get a jumpstart on it in your 30s?
- Ghislaine Maxwell’s private emails were hacked, according to her attorneys, as the result of the unsealing of 2,000 secret documents last year related to Jeffrey Epstein.
- The reviews for Star Trek: Picard are pretty good overall.
- Here's a story about how a dog named Bentley helped a young dancer heal from the abuse of the former physician Larry Nassar.
- Tinder is adding a "panic button."
- Aerosmith drummer Joey Kramer has been locked in a somewhat sad feud with his band, who won't let him play the Grammys with them this weekend because he hasn't been healthy enough to practice with them for months.
- And finally, a special shoe delivery:
Early Addition: Millennials Are Getting Their Midlife Crises Started Early
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: