- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Doctors and nurses on the frontlines of treating coronavirus patients are "feeling panicked as increasing numbers of colleagues get sick."
- The New Yorker's Isaac Chotiner interviewed law professor Richard Epstein, whose controversial article on coronavirus circulated in the Trump administration—and exposed him as an intellectual fraud who has no idea what he's talking about.
- Some dummies in NYC are hosting secret potlucks during coronavirus.
- An expert offers tips on how to stay fit and active during this period.
- The mafia has taken a "historic" blow because of coronavirus.
- A painting by Vincent van Gogh was stolen in an overnight raid on an Amsterdam museum that was closed to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- Here are some pretty photos of NYC emptied out.
- Drake shared photos of his child for the first time.
- Jeffrey Epstein’s victims told The Daily Beast that the financier introduced them to producer Harvey Weinstein and talked up his Hollywood connections to gain power over young women.
- The Ringer is amusing itself by doing a bracket to decide the best TV character of the century.
- Musician John Prine has been hospitalized in critical condition with COVID-19 symptoms.
- An Australian astrophysicist has been hospitalized after getting four magnets stuck up his nose in an attempt to invent a device that stops people touching their faces during the coronavirus outbreak.
- And finally, you really should consider adopting a pet during this pandemic:
Early Addition: Manhattan Man Defends Coronavirus Potluck Party
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: