- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Trump is very mad today that an evangelical Christian magazine said he should be removed from office because of his “blackened moral record."
- He also once again referred to smoking as "smocking" in a Tweet, which is something he keeps doing.
- After a lot of outrage on Twitter, Sarah Huckabee Sanders promised to be "more respectful" the next time she mocks Joe Biden's stutter.
- Five women who have accused Harvey Weinstein of sexual assault discussed their feelings about the $25 million settlement: "I think the settlement overall just feels like an extension of his abuse, just like with more of an official stamp. I personally feel really bullied into a settlement."
- Watch the first trailer for Downhill, the American remake of the brilliant film Force Majeure starring Will Ferrell and Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
- If you're looking for some exercise, this is the longest walkable distance on the Earth.
- Before Eddie Murphy returns to host SNL this weekend, The Ringer has a piece looking back at how he changed the show in the 1980s.
- Glorious headline of the day: "Water Thieves Steal 80,000 Gallons in Australia as Our Mad Max-Style Future Becomes Reality."
- It's almost Hanukkah, so check out the NY Times' delicious-looking Hanukkah recipes.
- For fans of The Americans: the Supreme Court of Canada has ruled that the Canadian-born son of a Russian spy couple must be recognized as a citizen of that country.
- Jennifer Hudson sings "Respect" in the first teaser for the upcoming biopic about the late singer.
- And finally, a vicious butt attack:
Early Addition: Trump Can't Stop Smocking
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: