- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Unsurprisingly, prices for previously owned Manhattan condos rose to a record last month.
- College students spend most of their days just looking at their cellphones.
- Thomas Pynchon didn't want to make fun of Homer Simpson when he lent his voice to The Simpsons because "he is my role model."
- Do you know for sure that your cat doesn't have a second family?
- The Department of Correction will start frisking and x-raying officers for contraband.
- An 11-year-old somehow translated Infinite Jestinto legos.
- John Hodgman got a package with his face plastered all over it.
- Chelsea Clinton is leaving NBC News. Related: did you know Chelsea Clinton was working for NBC News?
- Do you hate almonds? Then why not write an article about it!
- And finally, we dream of waking up like this:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today