- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- That T.J. Miller guy will always have his Yelp reviewing to fall back on if this whole comedy thing doesn't work out.
- New York's highest court will decide if NYPD officers' disciplinary records can be made public (again).
- The president has yet to condemn a radical cleric who is inciting followers to wage war against the American government.
- Watch the trailer for the (hopefully) imaginary Distracted Boyfriend Meme: The Movie.
- The family of a Park Slope boy who wears dresses is suing the Department of Education over the allegedly hostile environment in his school.
- Cyclic vomiting syndrome, which sounds horrible, is on the rise—is marijuana to blame?
- City Limits has "everything" you need to know about the 2017 NYC primary, in the form of a neat user-friendly interactive guide.
- Trevor Noah examines the Trump campaign's Russian connections and wonders "how can one person lie so big?"
- Here's an amusing look inside one man's obsession with NYC's high-tech "dog prison" start-up.
- Speaking of dogs, please enjoy these clips of Texas police officers rescuing dogs from Hurricane Harvey flooding:
This video of Hankamer, Texas police officers saving dogs from a flooded shelter will get you through your day. pic.twitter.com/wQHYBn9JzL
— Adam Best (@adamcbest) August 29, 2017