- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The Cleveland man suspected of filming himself murder a stranger and sharing the video on Facebook has reportedly committed suicide.
- Anyone can write a Chainsmokers song in five seconds.
- A photograph of New Yorkers from apparently different religions riding the subway next to each other like they do every damn day without incident went viral for some reason.
- Luxury apartments but no affordable housing at the LICH site in Cobble Hill, surprise surprise.
- One GQ story about a weed delivery service apparently ruined a vital weed hookup for NYC media types, why God?
- Climate change caused a Canadian river to change direction "in a geological instant."
- A drinking fountain in a Brooklyn elementary school had 1,000 times more lead in the water than federal standards allow.
- Shopping malls are killing each other.
- And only Tim and Eric can save them.
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today