- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The NYC Department of Education was caught bullying a little girl, calling her fat.
- Has a drone ever tried to kill you at a Gizmodo party?
- A passerby caught a 1-year-old after he fell out of a window in China.
- Here's your batshit crazy lawsuit of the day: "Johnny Manziel refers to his penis as his Vienna Sausage and told me good things come from small packages."
- A Swiss tourist was killed in the Bronx.
- The teacher who was poisoned by her elementary school students is understandably "traumatized."
- An important alert for budding Phistorians: you can now take online courses all about Phish.
- Check out a mathematician's guide to art in the city.
- Adam Sandler admits his movies are just elaborate schemes to take paid vacations with his friends.
- On the one hand, this guy has been preparing to propose to his girlfriend for the last four years. On the other hand, this guy has been preparing to propose to his girlfriend for the last four years since their first date.
- The NY Times is getting a new anti-Times ad across the street today.
- And finally, you'll wish you lived with a piglet after watching this video:
Early Addition: Department Of Education Now Fat-Shaming Little Girls
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: