- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Cynthia Nixon not only confirmed people are asking her to run for governor, she took some shots at Cuomo while she was at it.
- Was Punk-O-Rama actually...bad???
- I wonder if this savage burn Rihanna laid on Diplo will make its way into that Diplo sitcom on Viceland.
- Just in time for a kind of homecoming at SummerSlam in Brooklyn, Enzo Amore is becoming an outcast in the WWE locker room. Awkward!
- Here are some charts that show just how skewed our society is and why confronting capital has to happen yesterday.
- No one trusts or likes the White House.
- Which is why at least one observer thinks Mike Pence would be stupid to not explore a 2020 primary challenge.
- Everyone is pissed at Harvard for their incredibly expensive theater program that doesn't even leave them with a Master's degree.
- In today's dystopia news, we might privatize the war in Afghanistan instead of just finally ending it.
- And finally, love me, love me, love me, I'm a liberal:
Early Addition: Cynthia Nixon Blasts Cuomo
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: