- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- In the funniest lawsuit you'll read this month, Representative Devin Nunes has sued Twitter and three users (including @DevinNunesMom and @DevinCow) for defamation, claiming the users smeared him and the platform allowed it to happen because of a political agenda.
- The New Yorker first official trailer for Toy Story 4, which features a new character who apparently is a suicidal Spork.
- Cory Booker has been using the same joke about sleep/coffee for the last decade on Twitter.
- The Times has a deep dive on Trump's symbiotic relationship with Deutsche Bank, a bond "born of necessity and ambition on both sides: a real estate mogul made toxic by polarizing rhetoric and a pattern of defaults, and a bank with intractable financial problems and a history of misconduct."
- Stevie Van Zandt has graciously offered to go to Britain and help solve the Brexit crisis, what does Theresa May have to lose??
- You can now take a 13-part masterclass with David Lynch online.
- For city workers ousted over sexual harassment charges, "neutral reference agreements" help them hide bad behavior from prospective employers.
- Please, give a moment of your time for this coke-fueled brawl that happened at a Long Island Applebee's.
- The Cut talked to Jenny Lewis about her new album, her breakup with her longtime boyfriend, and her mother's death.
- A California man was arrested for riding a horse while drunk.
- And finally, eating string beans is a process when you're a dog!
In case you missed my dog learning how to eat a string bean pic.twitter.com/gckcC8noYB
— Alexandra Kleeman (@AlexKleeman) March 16, 2018