- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The NY Times has the most infuriating story of the day, about a beloved Illinois man in a Trump county who was taken into custody by ICE: "I knew he was Mexican, but he’s been here so long, he’s just one of us,” said Debra Johnson, who added she she saw a distinction between "people who come over and use the system and people who actually come and help."
- Portraitist George W. Bush defended the media from Trump's incessant attacks, calling the press "indispensable to democracy."
- Tucker Carlson is a big baby whose diaper got into a wad because Moonlight won Best Picture at the Oscars.
- Bill Gates has the best Reddit AMA verification photo of all time.
- The Best Picture flub wasn't the only major screw up at last night's Oscars.
- People in Washington are less and less shocked by the stupid, inane things Trump says, and that could breed a dangerous complacency.
- A NYC couple married since 1960 were found dead in an apparent suicide pact, with a longtime friend noting, "They always wanted to exit together."
- Rachel Dolezal is still pushing her trans-black narrative, even though no one is buying it.
- Our ancestors drank alcohol before they were even human.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg has a tougher workout routine than you.
- The coolest dog in NYC was spotted on the subway this weekend.
- If you haven't seen it yet, Bagelgate may be the most important video evidence of British drunkenness ever captured.
- And finally, this dog has no mercy when it comes to wake-up time:
Early Addition: Coolest Dog In NYC Spotted On N Train
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: