- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Jeffrey Toobin spoke to prison-bound Michael Cohen, as Trump's former fixer reflects on how he ended up in this position: "I'm not the one who slept with the porn star."
- NY Magazine has a must-read story about how a Sarah Lawrence student's dad became an alleged sex cult ringleader.
- Benjamin Wittes read the entire Mueller Report and has some takeaways: "The president committed crimes. There is no way around it. The attorney general’s efforts to clear the president, both in his original letter and in his press conference the morning of the report’s release, are wholly unpersuasive when you actually spend time with the document itself."
- Joe Biden holds a slight advantage over his nearest 2020 rivals, but the Washington Post reports that Democrats are far from making a decision.
- Shelter Island officials are concerned that the popularity of sites like Airbnb will lead to an influx of weekend tourists, potentially changing the nature of the peaceful town.
- Director John Singleton is on life support in a medically-induced coma after suffering a stroke.
- Bill Hader talks about last night's incredible episode of Barry, which you either thought was over the top or the best episode of the entire show so far.
- Some former Brady Bunch cast members aren't happy that an episode of the show is being cited by anti-vaxxers as evidence that the concern about measles is overblown.
- The final season of Mr. Robot will be an extended Christmas special.
- Watch Billy Ray Cyrus and Lil Nas X play "Old Town Road" for the first time ever live.
- And finally, here comes the mayor of the dog run:
step aside folks, branch manager coming through
(boscoandhisbigstick IG) pic.twitter.com/6RkqJbW6ed
— Humor And Animals (@humorandanimals) April 29, 2019