- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Nancy Pelosi told senior Democrats that she’d like to see Trump “in prison,” not impeached.
- Competitive musical chairs is the greatest sport in NYC.
- Democrats say the Trump administration wants to open the Grand Canyon to uranium mining.
- PSA: there is no such thing as Central Jersey...or is there?
- Madonna is NOT happy about that big NY Times profile from earlier this week: "It makes me feel raped. And yes I’m allowed to use that analogy having been raped at the age of 19. Further proof that the N.Y.T. Is one of the founding fathers of the Patriarchy."
- Did you see the headlines about the Dutch teen who was "legally euthanised"? Yeah, most media got that one wrong.
- The Washington Post got leaked documents detailing 1,200+ different stays at Trump's DC hotel. The guest who stayed the longest (26 nights in a suite) is a sheikh who wants to be president of Iraq, and who wants the U.S. to strike Iran.
- Police are looking for a gunman after a stray bullet injured a 7-year-old boy in broad daylight in the Bronx yesterday.
- Check out some fun outtakes from this latest seasons of Saturday Night Live.
- Do yourself a favor and listen to my close personal friend Bill Callahan's gorgeous new record, Shepherd In A Sheepskin Vest, which is one of the best of the year.
- And finally, she is certainly better than me at Jenga:
this is secret, she's better at jenga than you
(my_aussie_gal IG) pic.twitter.com/IG3nUOGgzn
— Humor And Animals (@humorandanimals) June 6, 2019