- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Today in stuck boat news: It's been a near-Suez situation at the major ports in Southern California since late last year.
- Pfizer said new trials show that its COVID-19 vaccine is 100% effective in kids 12 to 15.
- There's increasing evidence that getting the vaccine is safe and effective for pregnant people, and it may also pass on protection to the baby.
- A new memo from House GOP leaders says that the party's only way to stage a comeback is to embrace Trumpism.
- Greenpeace is calling for an end to frequent flier miles, on the grounds that the vast majority of flights are taken by business travelers who are incentivized to fly way too often.
- Volkswagen's dumb pre-April Fools joke of "renaming" the company Voltswagen caused the stock price to jump 12.5%, providing further evidence that bored people glued to social media are increasingly driving the stock market.
- Evan Mock, the co-star of the Gossip Girl reboot, assured Vanity Fair that this new version is woke.
- "I love it, holy f—k!": Michael Strahan closed his iconic tooth gap, and is very happy about it.
- And finally, as brawls go, this one's pretty adorable:
Early Addition: Co-Star Confirms The New "Gossip Girl" Will Be Woke
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: