- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Follow along with the impeachment hearings here, it's sure to be a fantastic way of spending your day that doesn't frustrate and depress you at all!
- Rudy Giuliani, meet bus. Bus, meet Rudy.
- It turns out that buying a $1 house in Italy is as idyllic as it sounds (assuming you can pay for renovations).
- Old people will always complain about young people, that is just the nature of life.
- Mitch McConnell and other Republicans say they are too busy to watch the impeachment hearings.
- The Times has a charming profile of Tom Hanks that makes him sound like a very, very nice person.
- Friends: are they still friends? Do they still drink coffee together? If the HBO Max reunion special really happens, we'll find out.
- Despite the fact that surveys and polls show no one wants him to run for president, Michael Bloomberg remains undaunted.
- A homeless man and his dog were stabbed at the 14th Street/Sixth Avenue station early this morning.
- The mayor of Venice has declared a state of emergency due to the worst flooding in Venice in 50 years.
- NY Magazine made predictions about life in 2029 based on headlines in 2019.
- And finally, don't worry, there's a happy ending here:
Early Addition: As Long As There Are Old People, They Will Complain About Young People
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: