- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Chris Christie denies that he's Donald Trump's "manservant," which sounds exactly like the kind of thing Donald Trump's manservant might say.
- The NY Times Magazine has an interesting story about patients who are trying to treat their own debilitating diseases by infecting themselves with things like gastrointestinal worms.
- BDB points out he's a good guy for giving the Post press credentials.
- The sushi donut is only the latest malformed donut, but it won't be the last.
- This week's episode of Game Of Thrones, "Battle of the Bastards," was the show's biggest production yet.
- A Fox News host thought it was a great idea to ask the Dalai Lama if he's ever seen Caddyshack.
- Have you considered trying the medieval diet?
- The Orlando shooter apparently checked Facebook to see if his mass shooting was trending.
- Scoop of the day: "Fail! Jake Gyllenhaal denied by woman dining alone."
- The real Kim Kardashian comes out in this excellent GQ profile.
- Learn all about how Donald Trump's favorite spokesperson has failed upwards.
- And finally, a very happy dog chases what is likely a very terrified squirrel around a tree:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today