- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The Hyperloop has got some problems, man.
- You can now download Donald Trump's handwriting as a font.
- Jon Leguizamo wrote an essay about anti-Latino discrimination.
- A Hudson Valley bookstore's anti-Trump swastika sign pissed off Trump supporters, the Anti-Defamation League, and the town government.
- Scarlett Johansson is opening up a popcorn shop in Paris.
- La Croix porn is a thing now, you perverts.
- Surprise! Hyper-partisan Facebook pages regularly publish misleading information.
- Former Wells Fargo staffers open up about feeling obligated to create new accounts "by any means possible."
- And finally, watch this chinchilla take a bath:
Early Addition: Check Out La Croix Sex Tape
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: