- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Fairway Market in Red Hook has donated $30,000 to "ReStore Red Hook," a not-for-profit group helping small businesses recovery from Hurricane Sandy.
- Beer isn't only good for drinking, it's also good for giving you shiny, great-smelling hair!
- A butcher in Seattle is feeding his pigs marijuana stems, leaves and root bulbs, which is making the meat "redder and more savory."
- Well-to-do Manhattan parents are sending their nannies to school functions like bake sales and graduations.
- A man died after shooting himself on the altar of Paris' Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Looks like "Cat Bearding" is the next big meme to sweep the internet.
- There are now 100,000 electric vehicles on the road in the United States.
- A Hungarian man was bitten and stomped to death by two killer donkeys.
- ESPN laid off 400 people without warning today.
- And finally, let's feed this squirrel a peanut:
Early Addition: Butcher Makes It Up To Pigs By Feeding Them Pot
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: