- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Maybe Brooklyn isn't a sustainable home for artisanal food businesses.
- Daniel Craig is set to star in Purity, a 20-episode adaptation of the Jonathan Franzen book for Showtime.
- Vanity Fair wonders whether anyone can save the NY Times from itself.
- William Shatner and Sebastian Bach are engaged in the world's most random Twitter spat, involving devil emojis and running threats.
- Listen to Aaron Paul: magic can ruin job interviews!
- Steely Dan have announced 10 shows at the Beacon Theater later this year.
- Everyone dies on TV, just like real life!
- GOOD go inside the hidden teenage world of Tumblr’s pro-Bernie, anti-capitalist shoplifters.
- What did the SNL cast think is the best Lonely Island sketch?
- Laurie Anderson really, really didn't care for Hamilton: "It’s not that different. It’s history lite, and musical lite, and it’s just … It’s horrible."
- This man was in Rikers for five months because he had no idea his bail was only $2.
- And finally, even dogs love swing sets:
Early Addition: Brooklyn Is Spitting Out Artisanal Food Businesses
Recent in News
Featured in News
Gov. Kathy Hochul and Mayor Eric Adams are ordering flags at half-staff in memory of those lost.
Read More In: