- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Rudy Giuliani claims that Kim Jong Un got "on his hands and knees and begged" for the summit to be held.
- Pennsylvania eighth graders were issued bulletproof backpack plates as a graduation gift.
- The Nation has endorsed Cynthia Nixon for governor.
- GQ has a mini-oral history of the beloved cult classic Strangers With Candy.
- The New Yorker staff has unionized.
- Kenan Thompson doesn't have any plans to leave SNL anytime soon.
- A $500 million, 377-foot luxury yacht is being fought over by a Russian oligarch who allegedly refuses to hand over a penny to his ex-wife.
- Kanye West is hosting a "Project Wyoming" event tomorrow in Brooklyn.
- Fifteen writers share their favorite Sex & The City moments and memories.
- Kenny Loggins is ready to re-record "Danger Zone" for Top Gun 2 (if anyone wants that).
- Brooklyn cafe Mekelburg’s had to counter a spontaneous social-media campaign against it after a HuffPost profile linked the establishment to a prolific right-wing Twitter user who turned out to be the co-owner's sister.
- And finally, you must stalk your prey before you cuddle with them:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today