- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- These were the worst tweets of 2016.
- A millionaire is giving his $4 million West Village home to the Lenape Native American tribe.
- Teen Vogue is giving teens a voice on Trump.
- The Bronx Zoo is getting a zipline.
- Robert Durst claims he was on meth during the recording of The Jinx.
- Merriam-Webster's 2016 word of the year is ‘surreal,’ beating out ‘fascism.'
- Bill Clinton told a reporter that Donald Trump won the election because of James Comey and angry white men.
- Here are photos from Bejing, where residents are dealing with the worst smog of the year.
- The Wet Hot American Summer team is making a new show that is like The Love Boat in space.
- Here are the most read NY Times articles of 2016.
- "Dump Star Wars" is the last failed hashtag of 2016.
- You can go hunting with Trump's sons for just $1 million.
- And finally, cats get their Christmas presents early:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today