- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Hillary Clinton wore some very funky eyewear to a swearing in ceremony.
- After all that hemming and hawing, Bloomberg signed the cabbie sex trafficking bill.
- Strange robot "comforts" you while you are dying.
- NY State doesn't want you getting that rare Bengal Tiger you’ve been eyeing.
- British school sorry for making students write suicide notes for class.
- Manhattan BP Scott Stringer is also worried about CitiBike share terrorists.
- Watch a bunch of adorable kindergartners perform Madonna's "Vogue."
- Giovanni Ribisi got married last night to model Agyness Deyn...just a few months after breaking up with Cat Power.
- Minnesota boy survives a long, dark trip through a storm drain.
- Brooklyn man sentenced to over 11 years in prison for posting online threats against South Park creators.
- And finally, these puppies have discovered a surefire way to cool down during a heat wave:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today