- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Researchers gave octopuses MDMA and they wanted to hug everything, just like everyone else on MDMA.
- Kimberly Thompson, Beyoncé’s former drummer, has filed for a civil harassment restraining order against Beyoncé alleging that Beyoncé is practicing “extreme witchcraft” and “magic spells of sexual molestation” to harass her.
- Jordan Peterson apparently threatened to sue a critic for calling him a misogynist.
- Trump finally caved and tweeted about Brett Kavanaugh and his accuser, tweeting, "I have no doubt that, if the attack on Dr. Ford was as bad as she says, charges would have been immediately filed with local Law Enforcement Authorities by either her or her loving parents."
- Ed Whelan, a conservative lawyer and activist, really embraced that insane Brett Kavanaugh doppelgänger conspiracy theory, going so far as to identify a classmate of Kavanaugh’s at Georgetown Prep and suggest he was the person who sexually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford.
- Ice-T's stepmom is scared of NYC because of Law & Order: SVU: "She saw Central Park and she was like [imitating a scared voice], Oh my God! Central Park!” Ice-T said. “I’m like, A rapist isn’t behind the tree."
- After the Solo release mess, there will be a Star Wars slowdown in new content, says Disney CEO Bob Iger.
- Just in time for Halloween: sexy The Handmaid's Tale outfits.
- Some men are spending $200K and enduring agonizing pain just to grow three inches.
- Public proposals: super weird or totally fine?
- The NY Times offers a flattering look inside the private world of Orthodox Jewish women in Brooklyn.
- And finally, these head tilts are brutally cute:
me trying to comprehend totally logical advice from friends
📹: mayathedox pic.twitter.com/u6HzqxK3aS
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) September 20, 2018