- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A new G-Mail extension will make your emails disappear after they've been opened. You're welcome, corrupt government officials!
- Port Authority's still trying to turn JFK's defunct TWA terminal into a schmancy hotel.
- A laxative brand has drummed up this handy illustration showing what it's like for your poops when they're incarcerated in your bowel.
- Russia seems to have lost control of a space satellite filled with fornicating geckos.
- Love it or hate it, here's a first up-close look at Ben Affleck as the new Batman.
- Please enjoy this video compilation featuring costumed characters falling at Disneyland.
- Madonna Badger, whose young daughters and parents perished in a tragic fire in 2011, has remarried.
- Federal officials and the No Fun Police want to ban alcohol on certain Fire Island beaches.
- And finally, this Real Kitteh finds Sculpture Kitteh displeasing:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today