- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- A driver who was headed to the vet with his sick dog allegedly struck a pair of construction workers with his car after they refused to let him pass.
- Are you a baby-faced man who agreed to get a beard transplant? Show yourselves!
- Seth Meyers went to town on the GOP for the Planned Parenthood hearings.
- Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis is living his best life (and best orange-y bowl hair cut).
- John Oliver doesn't give a shit about Donald Trump or the American election (right now), but he does miss Jon Stewart.
- Oh goody: here's another couple living in the past, this time circa 1940s.
- Manhattan apartments are really fucking expensive.
- A Minnesota couple sent a bill for dinner to a guest who was a no-show at their wedding.
- If you are a man who likes to meet women IRL, Gawker says you only get two questions.
- Millennials have a hard time losing weight, or something millennialy.
- And finally, we should all be so lucky to hate something as much as this cat hates flute music:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today