- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The NYC Correction Department will start putting tracking wristbands on inmates.
- After a month off, Samantha Bee returned last night to shred Trump’s "Clusterf*ck of Ineptitude" in regards to James Comey.
- The Intercept reports that NYU accidentally exposed a military code-breaking computer project to the entire dang Internet.
- Do NYC subways ever get cleaned? Brick Underground asks and answers.
- Why Le Pen lost and Trump won, according to the Washington Post.
- The director of the Census Bureau resigned and that is a very big deal.
- Over a dozen people were injured when a sanitation truck and a city bus collided in Brooklyn this morning.
- The NY Times Magazine peers into open marriages to see if these people are happier than monogamous couples.
- Stephen Colbert has no talent, according to Donald Trump: "There’s nothing funny about what he says. And what he says is filthy. And you have kids watching. And it only builds up my base."
- And by the way, this is talent:
Early Addition: Ask Your Spouse If An Open Marriage Is Right For You
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: