- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Take a peek at Japanese architect Tadao Ando's first project in New York City.
- Nothing inspires vitriol like a recipe for a rainbow cake.
- Chelsea Handler is moving to Netflix.
- Kanye West is an artist, and artists can't go around being seen with labels on water bottles.
- Taylor Swift got a cat and named it Olivia Benson.
- Speaking of animals, a cat returned home after 13 years, and a dog returned home after 20 months.
- Only unsexy nipples are cut out to be on Facebook.
- The Olympic Restaurant at the corner of Delancey and Essex is probably closing very soon.
- Hey sexy people: the C-String makes a thong look like granny panties.
- And finally, ain't nothing sexier than an upside-down Spider-Man style kiss:
Early Addition: Are Your Nipples Allowed On Facebook?
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: