- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- NYMag has a story on the "third wave," with some dark predictions for the months ahead.
- Today, the U.S. Supreme Court "turned away South Carolina’s bid to cut off public funding to Planned Parenthood, the latest case involving a conservative state seeking to deprive the women’s healthcare and abortion provider of government money," Reuters reports.
- This first grade math problem stumped an MIT grad, and every other adult.
- A North Dakota farmer plowed his message of support for Biden/Harris into his crop field.
- Joyce Dinkins, wife of the former Mayor David Dinkins — the city's first Black mayor -- has died at 89.
- Will the iPhone 12 have wireless charging?
- Netflix has released its first teaser for season 4 of The Crown, which will focus on Charles and Diana.
- Lincoln Center is hosting outdoor performances, and you can watch them from a $25 socially-distanced circle.
- Please enjoy this footage or the rare cow-dog friendship:
Early Addition: Are We "Flying Blind" Into "The Darkest Winter In Modern History"?
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: