- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Someone bought BrettKavanaugh.com and has turned it into a resource for sexual assault survivors.
- Trump is now joking about his own impeachment while speaking at his performative campaign rallies.
- Dear God, Bloomberg News claims that millennials are responsible for killing American cheese?!
- Politico analyzes why the NY Times Trump taxes bombshell report didn't make the splash everyone expected.
- And ProPublica/Trump Inc. has a very good investigative feature on Sheldon Adelson's influence on the Trump administration.
- Subway etiquette: who is this Joker smoking in the subway station?!
- Are you still a thumbsucker?
- Lana del Rey and Azealia Banks are in a very sad feud.
- Trump officials are planning maintenance downtime for http://healthcare.gov during the ObamaCare sign-up period.
- People are really getting into weed beer.
- Fox News is reporting today that "Jamie Lee Curtis wields firearms in new Halloween movie despite advocating for gun control," tomorrow it will point out that Arnold Schwarzenegger has a decidedly anti-Terminator stance despite starring as Terminator.
- And finally, wait for it...
good vibes only
📹: macaronijunior pic.twitter.com/wXQAi3n8x2
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) October 10, 2018