- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A Democratic candidate for governor aired the first-ever campaign ad with a same-sex kiss during Fox & Friends.
- A lost John Coltrane recording from 1963 will be released for the first time in June.
- A soldier who drove an armored personnel carrier off a Virginia National Guard base (and who is accused of driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs) says he was ordered to do so as part of a training exercise.
- Maury Povich has invited Drake onto his show to take a paternity test and find out if he is the father of porn star Sophie Brussaux's son.
- Can you—should you—build a lifestyle brand around erectile dysfunction?
- The mayor of Palisades Park apologized for his 80-year-old mother after she went off on a racist Facebook rant against Korean Americans.
- Watch the first spooky trailer for the new Halloween movie.
- Drew Magary wrote an appreciation of Anthony Bourdain for GQ.
- A South Dakota sheriff who lost his re-election bid to his own deputy in a landslide responded by immediately firing the deputy.
- You can listen to Kanye West & Kid Cudi's new album Kids See Ghosts here.
- James A. Wolfe, the Senate Intelligence Committee’s former director of security, was charged with lying repeatedly to the FBI as part of an investigation that involved the seizure of a NY Times reporter's phone and email records.
- And finally, after a long week, we could all use more dogs eating watermelons:
The way my dog eats watermelon is everything 😂 pic.twitter.com/DOnklK9uEP
— jenelle (@JenelleBnstr) June 5, 2018