- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Over a dozen journalists are scrambling to publish books about Donald Trump, and he's been more than happy to give interviews to all of them.
- Besides Trump himself, Tucker Carlson is apparently the second most popular person to give lamestream reporters hot gossip about 45, or anything else.
- Laurel Hubbard, a weightlifter from New Zealand, will be the first openly transgender athlete to compete at the Olympics.
- Roc-A-Fella Records is suing its co-founder, Damon Dash, for trying to sell an NFT of Jay-Z's debut album.
- Thousands of South Africans who flocked to a remote village to illegally dig up what they thought were diamonds have ended up mining nearly value-less quartz.
- New science shows that altruism is not attractive, and prospective partners would rather you spend cash on them rather than give it away to those in need.
- Disgraced TV host and alleged rapist Matt Lauer showed up at a New York Islanders playoff game and reportedly got a warm welcome.
- And finally, Happy First Day Of Summer!:
Early Addition: Altruism Is Not Hot, Science Says
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: