- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Affluent moms can now get personalized "Beyonce" full-service deals at Lenox Hill Hospital for a price, and nurses are not happy.
- A Nassau county cop was fatally run over this morning while responding to an accident on the LIE.
- Essential Tumblr of the day: Cats That Look Like Pinup Girls.
- Is this Upper East Side kindergarten nurturing revolutionaries?
- A brother and sister caught trying to steal a television off a wall inside the women's room of sports bar told cops they were just trying to have sex with each other, that's all.
- Don and Megan Draper have reportedly been flown to Hawaii to shoot scenes for the Mad Men season six premiere.
- Uma Thurman's baby has seven thousand names.
- Some horrible person is shooting animals with a blow gun in Pelham Bay Park.
- Did you know that there's a documentary coming out about Arrested Development? Check out the trailer!
- A Ukrainian man apparently hung over from a 50-day drinking binge thought the wing of his airplane was on fire...so naturally he tried to open the rear door during the flight.
- And finally, watch as a baby elephant is rescued from a ditch:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today