- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- NYC’s red tailed hawks are flourishing!
- The pit bull who mauled a chihuahua to death has narrowly avoided a death sentence.
- CNN is having having fun with this bird that looks like America's last president.
- Someone brave is buying the scary Amityville Horror house.
- An 'Adulting School' in Portland, Maine is teaching grown-ups how to grow up.
- President-elect Trump may settle his Trump University fraud lawsuit.
- Attorneys are reportedly preparing to demand recounts in some battleground states because of possible vote irregularities.
- Who is Jared Kushner?
- Make some time to read New Yorker editor David Remnick's excellent and alarming story about spending time with Obama before and after the election.
Early Addition: Adulting School Will Teach You How To 'Adult Like A Boss'
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: