- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- If you want to act in a Christopher Nolan film, don't expect to have access to chairs, bottles of water, phones, and other indulgent creature comforts on his set you candyass diva. ACTION!
- Trump tore this marriage apart, the unhappy couple announced... in a press release.
- How to free your mind from the tyranny of your phone.
- "A lot of people WISH Trump was a dictator," good ol' patriotic red blooded white male American Fox News personality Jesse Waters declares.
- North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un just fired another missile into the sea between the Korean peninsula and Japan.
- But don't worry, a group of "increasingly prominent commentators" say life on Earth is getting better all the time.
- And Stephen Colbert will produce a cartoon Trump show for Comedy Central.
- Read the Washington Post's vividly detailed account of last night's failed attempt to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
- Pulitzer prize-winning investigative journalist James Risen is taking a buyout and leaving the NY Times.
- SEE IT: Kung Fu Mantis Vs Jumping Spider
Early Addition: Actually, These Are The Best Of Times
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: