- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Trump tried to insult and attack AOC during a speech last night, but he kind of inadvertently complimented her: "You have senators who are professionals that you guys know that have been there for a long time, white hair, everything perfect, and they’re standing behind her and they’re shaking, they’re petrified of her."
- Check out all the winners of The Smithsonian Magazine's 2018 photo contest.
- The House Judiciary Committee voted to authorize a subpoena for the full, unredacted report by special counsel Robert Mueller.
- The New York Times Magazine has a big story on what's going on behind-the-scenes with Fox News and Robert Murdoch's media empire, and discovered that Succession is basically a documentary.
- Do you want to see Migos rap the Game Of Thrones theme song? Yeah, why not.
- Inside Edition tracked down Elizabeth Holmes in San Francisco walking her dog, and asked whether her voice is real.
- A Manhattan lawyer had his license suspended for telling a tenant to kill themselves.
- Red Bull Music Academy announced that it is shutting down after 21 years.
- Mitch McConnell is pulling every dirty, ruthless move he can to change the Senate to suit the Republicans interests before they lose power.
- Hmm this is certainly a curious NY Times headline: "How to Dig Up a Grave."
- Why have Americans turned their backs on buffet chains?
- And finally, look at this perfect angel creature:
Hold my hand don’t let go 🐶
🎥 thatgirlamber pic.twitter.com/dd520vG7nJ
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) April 3, 2019