- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The Boeing 737 Max is back in the air after an American Airlines flight used the plane on a trip from Miami to New York, the first domestic 737 Max in nearly two years following a pair of catastrophic crashes in Indonesia and Ethiopia.
- The death of a four-month-old Brooklyn baby has been deemed a homicide the NYPD announced.
- Hospitals in Los Angeles have started turning away ambulances as all their beds have been filled with COVID-19 patients.
- A 6.4 magnitude earthquake destroyed half a town in southern Croatia. The quake could be felt in Serbia and Bosnia and as far away as Italy.
- This Washington book service probably has the best recommendation on where to place your copy of The Power Broker for your next Zoom meeting.
- Watch Bill Belichick, the GM of the New England Patriots, lose it when his coaching staff challenged a catch that was inbounds during the Patriots-Bills game Monday night. The Bills won 38-9.
- Have you thought about buying a statement coat after watching The Undoing? Apparently, you're not the only one as the coat discourse has started up again.
- And finally, this blind pug is literally an angel:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all