- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- 7-Eleven will start delivering "Date Night" packages that include "a tub of Ben & Jerry’s chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, a Hershey’s chocolate bar, a can of Red Bull, an 18-piece pack of Trident gum, and a three-pack of Trojan Ultra Thin condoms."
- Women’s Equality Party founder Andrew Cuomo has a problem paying women equally to men.
- When do babies start making jokes?
- With Bob And David, the Mr. Show semi-reunion, will premiere on Netflix on November 13th.
- Researchers have come up with the first detailed public map of the U.S. Internet.
- Maybe don't have sex with robots, say sex-obsessed robot ethicists.
- Nail salons are suing the state.
- Aboricidal Mayor de Blasio has sap on his hands.
- An Idaho teacher shot himself in the foot during the first week of classes.
- Boeing has unveiled an R2-D2-themed Star Wars jet.
- And finally, this little guy is in heaven:
( ˘ω˘ )twitter @__kazu_p__
Posted by 一旦接受了這種設定 on Monday, September 14, 2015