- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- At least 25 passengers were injured due to terrible turbulence aboard a London-bound flight.
- A Brooklyn judge lost his cool when a serial drunk driver appeared before him: "I let him out on a DWI, and he's arrested again in a DWI? That's like a slap to my face."
- Pamela Anderson wrote an op-ed for the Wall Street Journal on the dangers of...porn—porn addiction will make children growing up today "the crack babies of porn."
- Who do you think is going to host the season premiere of SNL?
- A suspect tried to make a run for freedom when cops left their back car door open in upper Manhattan.
- Jimmy Fallon had a very adorable Stranger Things-themed episode last night.
- Eater has a very nice tribute to the Four Seasons.
- The Post changed their mind, now they think kids ARE total chick magnets.
- NY Times is reportedly killing regional theater, arts, restaurant coverage.
- If you wait it out just a little longer, maybe you can afford Amy Schumer’s apartment.
- What would happen if football just ...ended?
- And finally, nothing is better than a good chase:
Early Addition: 25 People Injured During Worst Turbulence EVER
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: