- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Real life Weekend At Bernie's of the day: "Regular Lady Gets Awesome Funeral."
- How much physical exercise do you really need? Maybe 15 minutes a day.
- Patrick Stewart and William Shatner will read at some "Reading Rainbow" Kickstarter events
- Meet the 23-year-old who is injecting a dose of "epicness" into the NY Times crossword puzzles.
- Find out what exactly is inside a phrostie.
- The NYPD recovered three abandoned drones, but you shouldn't freak out, there's nothing to worry about.
- Bestiality is still technically legal in NJ, at least for a little while longer.
- An Orthodox woman claims she was fired for being Orthodox from a reform Jewish center.
- Do you like partying at night with alcohol? Then you're sure to love partying during the day without alcohol.
- And finally, don't you wish your giant lizard would greet you like a dog:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today