- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Sir Patrick Stewart and Sir Ian McKellan hit up McSorley's on their Adorable Best Friends Tour.
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian were maybe sexting over social media, thanks Mom and Dad.
- It's official: pizza ended the shutdown.
- Michael Bay was attacked on the Hong Kong set of Transformers 4.
- Could Blue Moon be America's favorite beer?
- Making a long-shot bet on the Giants to win the Super Bowl could be someone's get rich quick scheme.
- NY Magazine might go biweekly.
- Holy moly, here's an interview with the reclusive Bill Watterson!
- Metta World Peace got a ride on a double decker bus this week.
- There's a chance this $150 haircut will get you laid, but there's also a chance it'll get you mocked.
- And finally, a baby and a husky discuss world affairs:
Early Addition: $150 Haircut Is Guaranteed To Get You Laid
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: