Last week Kings Plaza Mall issued a ban on unaccompanied minors, after hundreds of teenagers wreaked havoc in the Brooklyn shopping center on Thursday. But it turns out that despite all that adolescent madness, screaming and alleged shoplifting, mall officials are lifting the ban—as long as those crazy kids comport themselves appropriately, that is.

Thursday's shenanigans were reportedly kicked off by a Facebook post calling for teens to out the Mill Basin mall "on tilt,"; around 9 p.m. that night, nearly 500 young people swarmed the shopping center, allegedly starting fights, harassing shoppers and even shoplifting. Kings Plaza officials countered the rabid TeenFest by upping security and implementing a ban prohibiting anyone under the age of 18 from entering without an adult; Mill Basin community members were also scheduled to hold a protest on Sunday afternoon calling for an end to the behavior. "I do expect to be joined by some parents who are concerned that these actions will reflect negatively on their teens who had nothing to do with the riot," Tony Herbert, a community activist, told DNAinfo.

It appears, however, that the ban was just a temporary one, and Kings Plaza officials announced today that teenagers can enter the mall unaccompanied. "Teens are now welcome without escort. However, we ask that they respect the center's code of conduct while visiting the center,”

Dawn Simon, a spokeswoman for the mall, said in a statement today, adding, "Fighting and other disturbing behavior will not be tolerated, and we will continue to work with NYPD to ensure our Code of Conduct is being enforced." Hear that, kids? NO TILTING.