2006_07_guesthouse.jpgAfter realizing bouncers need regulating, will the city crack down on clubs serving underage patrons? The NY Post reports that a NJ teen is missing after partying at Guest House on West 27th Street. Eighteen year old Jennifer Moore of Harrington Park, NJ and a friend left Guest House at 2:30AM, only to find that Moore's car was towed.

The teens ended up at an NYPD impound lot on West 38th Street and 12th Avenue at about 4 a.m., authorities said.

Employees at the lot called an ambulance because Jennifer's friend got sick. The workers also said that both girls appeared drunk.

Jennifer's friend, who has not been identified, was taken to St. Vincent's Hospital.

Jennifer, who is not old enough to drink legally, grew worried that she would get in trouble and wandered off, authorities said.

Witnesses told police that Jennifer was last seen walking uptown along the West Side Highway wearing a white mini-skirt and a black halter-top.

Yikes. Moore did call her boyfriend at 5AM to say she was lost (the boyfriend told her to get in a cab), but that was the last she's been heard from. Police from Harrington Park and the NYPD are searching the area.

We thought it was pretty tough to get into clubs if you're under 18 (not counting the "18 to party, 21 to drink" deals), but we're hearing that there are ways to get around that (a really good fake ID, flirting with the bouncer, being a celebrity/being with a celebrity). Then again, girls get in so much more easily than guys. The Post draws parallels to the Imette St. Guillen case, but we hope it doesn't end as horribly as that.

Update: Moore's body was found in a motel in West New York, NJ this morning, and police are "questioning a suspect with an extensive criminal past" according to WNBC. 1010 WINS has audio of Moore's father speaking.

Update: The police have charged a suspect in Moore's murder. Draymond Coleman, who lives in Manahttan, was arrested and charged by NJ prosecutors; his girlfriend was charged with hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence. WABC 7 reports that "the break in this case came when Coleman used the victim's cell phone to call his mother."