Last night, a fire broke out in a Borough Park apartment, and neighbors say it was started by a menorah. WCBS 2 reports, a 3-year-old girl "suffered third degree burns and went into cardiac arrest." She is now at Staten Island University Hospital. The girl and her four siblings were being watched by a neighbor in her 70s, who was able to leave the apartment with the other children. Other neighbors told the Fire Department there was still a child in a back room. One said, "The menorah must've tipped over and the house started burning."