And then there were two. Lawyer Sanford Rubenstein plans today to file a second wrongful death lawsuit related to the delayed EMT responses durring the blizzard. Last week he filed a lawsuit on behalf of the family of a 75-year-old woman who died after an ambulance took three hours to get to her. And today he's at it again, telling the Daily News he will file a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of Robert Davis, whose 63-year-old wife Claire Reed also died of a heart attack before ambulances could arrive in the blizzard's aftermath.

Davis first called for help for his pained wife around 7:30 a.m. on December 27 but nobody came. He tried again before 8 and again, nobody came. According to an FDNY report, "medics were assigned to the call at 9:07 a.m.—97 minutes after Davis said he first called for help." By the time they finally arrived, at 9:10 a.m., Claire Reed was already dead.

To make an already sad story worse: because of a massive, four-digit backlog of emergency calls, the medical examiner couldn't come and inspect the body for a full day—so Reed's corpse simply lay on the couch. "I slept on the floor right beside my wife," Davis told the News.

As in the first blizzard suit, Davis is seeking $20 million from the city.