This screenshot of the MTA's planned work on the subways is starting to look all too familiar. Again this weekend traveling is looking tough unless you live on the L, the S or the Staten Island Railroad. Here's a look at how your commute is most likely screwed:
- Uptown 1 trains will skip 79th and 86 Streets. There are no 1 trains running between 14th Street and South Ferry from Friday through Sunday, and no trains between 18th and 28th Streets from Saturday through Sunday.
- Brooklyn Bridge bound 6 trains run express from Grand Central to Brooklyn Bridge.
- The dreaded shuttle buses will replace the D train between 36 Street and Stillwell Avenue, and the G between Bedford-Nostrand Avenues and Court Square.
- Queensbound N trains skip Prince Street. 8th Street, 23rd Street and 28th Street.
- 207th Street bound A train are running local from West 4th Street to 59th Street.